CYCLOBATCH - BDS 300
- Nominal Capacity: 300 liters per cycle
- Daily Capacity: 1000 – 1800 liters / day
- Technology: Batch
- Heat: Steam
- Biosafety: 1-2-3
- CIP: Included
CYCLOBATCH the features of a batch system with the benefits of an innovative technology
Compared to a batch system, the Cyclobatch is:
- More Energy Efficient
- Less Noise
- Compact Footprint
BENEFITS OF THE CYCLOBATCH
Tangential Injection System
The tangential injection produces spiral motion of the effluent inside the Cyclobatch.
This solution is particularly effective for small solids decontamination.
High Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
Heating time is reduced by 17% and energy consumption is reduced by 23%.
Given that the treated product is not cooled within the tank, this latter remains always hot.
The Cyclobatch is always hot, and the effluent is cooled outside the batch, therefore it’s not
subjected to thermal stress.
DESIGNED TO BE EFFICIENT AND COST EFFECTIVE
SPECIFIC DESIGN (PATENTED)
- No vent filters on the batch
- Natural and controlled pressurization of the effluents to avoid boiling
- Drained by the pressure generated during the heating cycle
- Cost Optimization (Lower capital investment, Optimal energy efficiencies, Less maintenance)
- Relability (No vent clogging, No gaseous discharge, No pumps protects against possible leakage