3 independent mixing co-axial movements
- Bi-directional slow speed peripheral anchor movement drive
- Main Central Axial Agitator
- Vessel bottom homogeniser/emulsifier
Working capacities: 5, 10, 30 or 50 liters
- Mobile lab design frame
- TRILAB targets the production of liquids, viscous or even thick mixing process to obtain emulsions, homogenization and/ or thermal treatment (cooling or heating) without transferring the product into intermediate tanks.
- TRILAB is fitted with a sophisticated control system which allows the operator to manage each of the process steps and to get full cycle reproduction every time
- TRILAB enables to maintain every ratio and dimensions compatible with a direct and simple scaling up.
- Double jacket stainless steel (316 L) vessel
- Vacuum : -0.96 bar relative, Pressure : 0,5 bar relative, Temperature : 100°C standard.
- Stainless steel liftable lid
- Powder trap mounted on the lid
- Control panel touchscreen
- Power box integrated to the table top
- Vacuum pump unit integrated into the TRILAB frame
- Water heating system integrated into the TRILAB frame