This Classifier which is fed by gravity discharge is particularly suited to high throughput rates up to several hundred tons per hour.
In order to improve the yield of this type of separator, POITTEMILL has designed an original system of air insufflation that extends the time the product remains in the selection zone.
The product to be treated is fed into the top part of the separator and distributed onto a spreader plate that is fitted onto the rotor. The product falls into the selection zone where each particle is subjected to the combined actions of centrifugal force, circulation and gravity. The fine particles pass over the rotor blades whilst the slower over-sized particles are rejected through an air-tight rotary valve. The finished product (fine fraction) is collected in a duct at the base of the rotor and evacuated to a collecting system by pneumatic transport.
- Performance improvement of associated grinding line.
- High yield.
- High treatment capacity.
- Good dispersion of product to be treated onto spreader plate.
- Low loss in load.
- Easy control of finished product particle size.
- Particle Size :Input 0-5mm. Cut-off 400 – 30µ. Vield up to 60%.
- Throughput :From 10 T/h to 600 T/h.
- Application Range :Minerals, cement, slag,..