The EHX FORPLEX Lumpbreaker is designed to break down crumbly products that are in a clustered, clogged, chunk or block form.
Three types of adaptable rotors are available depending on the products and/or applications: Knife rotor, Blade rotor, Coil rotor. They are available in different materials (Steel, Treated steel, Stainless steel) with finishing adapted to customer requirements.
The particle size is determined by the perforation of the sieving screen and the lumpbreaking tool. Their low rotation speed means that the product is processed without generating heat or excessive dust.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Compact equipment.
- Slow speed (about 1 m/s) reducing risk of sparks.
- Equipment designed to integrate an ATEX installation.
- Particle Size :Input 10-50 cm. Output from 1mm to 50mm.
- Throughput :From 10kg/h to 5 T/h
- Application Range :Foodstuffs, Pharmaceutical products, Cosmetics, Chemical industry, Nuclear industry,...