The PAS integrated classifier mill is designed to treat a wide variety of products obtaining a particle size of 99% down to 10µm.
The PAS is equipped with a grinding plate and integrated classifier that are driven independently by frequency variation motors.
Different versions of the PAS are available, giving a wide flexibility in terms of installation and usage. The variety of grinding tools (plates, liners) when associated with a variable speed static and dynamic classifier guarantees a high quality ultra-fine finished product for all applications.
The PAS can be equipped with our latest patented technologies: SEALMAX© new generation classifier, OPTICYCLE© internal ultra-fine recycling system.
The product is introduced into the PAS classifier mill where it is pulverized by the combined action of the grinding tools positioned around the grinding plate and the force of attrition along the liners notably produced by product concentration and internal turbulence. Static classification takes place between the grinding chamber and the classifying chamber. The dynamic classifier separates the particles.
- Compact equipment.
- Wide flexibility of use.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Possibilitity of integrated drying (up to 50% humidity).
- Possibility of product coating.
- Integrated Sealmax © classifier and Opticycle © system on option.
- Multiple versions : Compact version with coaxial shaft (PAS-C), Laboratory version (PAS100) Explosion resistant version, ATEX EC II 1 (i) D / 2 (o) DG c IIC T5 conformity (PAS-E), Integrated dryer
- Particle Size :Feeding 0-15 mm, Output 10 µm to 300 µm.
- Throughput :From 1 kg/h to 15 T/h.
- Application Range :Foodstuff (Cereals, Flour, Soya, Casein, Spices, Gelatine, Cocoa...), Plastics – Polymers (PVC-E), Chemicals, Pigments, Cosmetics, Resins, Colloids, Pharmaceutical products, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Graphite, Clay, Talc, ...)