The Universal FNG mill is an impact grinder that has the key advantage of being fully adaptable. It can be equipped with different grinding tools (hammer plate, pin plate or blade plates) which are adjustable in relation to the product to be ground. The particle size obtained is adjustable via a wide range of sieving screens with varying perforation sizes.
Cleaning and maintenance of the FNG is easy. The Universal mill is equipped with air insufflation at bearing level to eliminate all risk of cross-contamination in the case of multi-product use.
The extensive FNG range starts with the FNG 00 laboratory mill (see Labline range) and the FNG1 leading up to the FNG7 for important production capacities. The range is split into different models according to the sector of activity and products to be treated: Carbon steel or 304L / 316L stainless steel versions (other type upon request), 10-bar explosion resistant version, Cryogenic version, interchangeable internal linings, internal / external polishing etc.
The product is introduced directly into the centre of the mill. Grinding is obtained by impact and projection between the rotor and the fixed grinding tools on the mill. Each parameter is modifiable depending on the particle size required.
- Versatile: Easy changing and adaptation of grinding tools (hammer plate, blade plate and pin plate).
- Adaptable for all sectors of activity and product types.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Multitude of options available.
- Particle Size :Feeding 0-25 mm, Output 2mm to 50µm.
- Throughput :From 600 g/h to 50 T/h.
- Application Range :Fine chemicals, Pharmaceuticals (Active ingredients, Natural ingredients, Excipients….) Cosmetics (Natural products), Foodstuffs (Sugar, Casein, Spices….) Minerals (Limestone, Gypsum, Plaster, Coal….)