The manufacture of gels, creams, ointments and other products of complex rheology requiring the implementation of dispersions, dissolutions, homogenizations, emulsions, de-aerations and, where appropriate, thermal exchanges, requires special attention.
Searching for solutions which combine productivity and quality, industrialists will find in the VMI vacuum mixer range a group of efficient machines covering the operations of formulation in the laboratory as well as large scale production operations.
Cleaning, sterilization, but also control and automation are functions integrated into the design of these production units.
For production volumes comprised between 3 and 20000 litres, theTrimix line (with fixed or adjustable head) combines within a single bowl emulsion and dispersion operations thanks to the rotor/stator installed in bowl base, and agitation operations thanks to two contra-rotating pendular tools ensuring an ideal homogenization across the volume and promote, where appropriate, thermal transfer.
- No external recirculation loop gives full control of mixing and minimises losses
- Designed for extremely high product recovery
- Fully scalable from TRILAB.
- Integrated Turnkey system for a complete production process
- Working volumes from 3 to 20,000 litres
- Premix vessels can be integrated with a range of mixing tools
- Vacuum for process and for product introduction
- Designed for easy clean and simple removal of tooling
- CIP available
- Viscous, Pasty products
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical creams and pastes
- Complex formulations and rheologies