EREA can contribute to solving problems of the different risks of contamination, either biological, bacteriological or particle contamination.
The requirements of our clients are greatly respected, considering some of our main values such as the reduction of energy consumption and the environmental care.
Our expertise and our experience enable EREA to propose customized solutions to our customers and to help them to control their environment.
Parameters such as temperature and hygrometry are usually controlled in a HVAC installation. In order to meet the requirements of the process and working conditions, other parameters such as level of noise, air recycling, containment of areas, filtration, dust level, contamination, pressure of areas … are also mastered.
- Design and turnkey achievement
- Qualifications and maintenance of these cleanrooms
- Validations (Emery tests, particle counting, control of pressure)
- Installation of specific HVAC systems
- Specific filtrations
- Air control of the environment (all types of contamination: molecular, particular, biological, etc.)
Our scope of activities
A skilled team is dedicated to a project, from the design till the completion and reception of an installation:
- Study of design and execution
- Supplies – manufacturing
- Installation at site
- Tests – commissioning
Our means and tools
Qualified teams in the fields of thermics, aeraulics, hydraulics, clean concept, electricity, regulation, automatism work on your project.
- A project engineer
- A design department
- A clerk of works
- Team of skilled fitters for the installation and commissioning
- A workshop of 2000 sqm located in Peronne, equipped with manufacturing tools (with numerical control) and a cleanroom of 60 sqm
- Several light commercial vehicles and trucks
- Specific control and test devices.