Glove Boxes / Isolators in negative pressure
Glove boxes and isolators are adapted to protect the operator and the environment from the noxiousness of the products handled.
EREA proposes a complete range of standardized and customized glove boxes in 304 or 316L stainless steel, working in negative pressure air or neutral gas.
Main features :
- Glove boxes with 2, 3 or 4 gloves
- Frame in stainless steel
- A system of ventilation as solution to critical situations (for example: if a glove is torn)
- A system of double HEPA filtration ensuring a high level of safety and a secured change of filters
- A continuous and automatic regulation of the negative pressure
- A considerable tightness: class 2
- Ventilated airlock with 2 interlocking doors
- Hermetic and adjustable feedthroughs.
- Opening panel with inflatable gasket
- Electro-polished finish
- Diamond point-shaped bottom for the draining of liquids
- Electrical frame to adjust the height
- Anti-vibratile weighing table
- Internal fitting-out
- Customized dimensions