- Robustness: the DSC131 evo features a highly robust sensor that, if needed, can readily be changed by the user in less than 30 minutes. No other DSC offers such flexibility.
- Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiment and data treatment.
- Flexible and powerful: from -170 to 700 °C, with rapid heating and cooling performance.
- Large range of crucibles: in addition to the regular 30 μl crucibles, crucibles with a capacity of 100 μl are used for analyzing heterogeneous samples and for optimizing Cp (heat capacity) measurements.
- High Pressure Crucibles: The High Pressure crucibles deliver unmatched High Pressure resistance (up to 500 bars / 7 250 psi, 600 °C) while the DSC sensor itself remains at atmospheric pressure.
- -170 to 700°C
- 0.01 to 100°C.min-1
- 30 - 100 µl crucibles
- Pressure up to 500 bar (7,255 psi at 600 °C)
- RMS Noise: 1,5 µW
- Resolution: 0.8 µW