An innovative line of Thermal Analyzers (-120 / 830°C) with 3D-Inside technology: DSC, High Pressure DSC, Robot DSC, TG - DSC - coupling to gas analyzer
- Incomparable precision: the unique 3D sensor totally surrounds your sample and reference crucibles so that the entire energy of any transformation is monitored thereby giving you an unequalled accuracy of measurement.
- Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiments and data treatment.
- Parameter Independent Calibration: because of the 3D transducer the calibration of SENSYS evo is independent of: - mass and form (powder, fibre, liquid, etc.) of the sample, - contact between the sample and the transducer, - crucible type, - sweeping gas (inert, oxidizing, reducing, wet, pressure) and flow rate.
- DSC measurement under High Pressure: Two models of sealed "High Pressure" Crucibles are available in which only the sample and not the sensor is pressurized, thus allowing for the calibration, baseline and sensitivity to remain unchanged.
- Large sample volumes: The working volumes of the crucibles (up to 250 μl) are highly suited to the study of heterogeneous samples, or low-energy phase transitions. They are intended for analyses where the pressure generated by the sample remains low. Crucibles are available in alumina, aluminium, rhodiated platinum.
- -120 to to 830°C
- 0,01 to 30 °C.min-1
- 120 to 320 µl crucibles
- Pressure: up to 400 bars (5,800 psi)
- RMS Noise 0,2 µW
- Resolution: 0,35 µW / 0,035 µW
- Full autosampler option