In addition to the above features the Airwell Mono system offers further advantages that make it the most advanced hand held air sampler on the market.
- Self-test before operation to ensure the flow rate is still correctly calibrated
- IP65 (protection from dust and water)
- Wireless induction base charger
- RFID or Barcode identification of operator, location, instrument & plate
- Optional ATEX certificate
The air samplers are incredibly lightweight at only 1.2KG and benefit from a 15 hour battery life. They conform to ISO14698, USP 797, USP 116, EU GLP-GMP & ISO17025. All samplers are supplied with a transport case have a shockproof body and an antibacterial polymer covering.
All Airwel air samplers benefit from the following features:
Types of Plates:
90mm petri dishes, 55mm contact plates, 110mm closed dishes
Types of Heads:
Stainless steel grid, polycarbonate autoclavable, disposable
Multi-Level Access Passwords:
Operator, Manager & Service
100L/min & 200L/min
Data from the air sampler can be downloaded to a PC via Bluetooth or a USB cable connection.
Additional accessories can be purchased separately for the units such as tripods, additional sampling heads and full IQ/OQ validation documentation.