- Internal dimensions (HxWxD in mm) : 975 x 1560 x 695
- External dimensions (HxWxD in mm): 1170 x 1600 x 740
- Internal volume of enclosure (M3): 0.95
- Average face velocity (m/s): 0.5
- Voltage (volts): 220-240
- Power input (watts): 2 x 20
- Amps absorbed (A): 2 x 0.1
- Sound level dB(A) (without airflow): 2 x 43
- Flow (m3/h): 2 x 86
- Weight (kg): 97
User's optimal protection:
- Our fume hoods have been approved within the standard NF X.15-211 by an independent laboratory.
- Vapours are confined in the manipulation enclosure after being eliminated through the molecular filter.
- A front sampling outlet allows you a fast and reliable control of the filter saturation.
- A warning lamp located in facade insures you of the good functionning of the system of ventilation/filtration.
- The silent electric fans included in our hoods are in accordance with the EU specifications.
- A front control window indicates immediately if the filter is in place and well adapted to your work.
- A retention tank integrated under the work-top allows to get back liquids in case of accidental droppings.
Confort of use:
- The transparent walls sides of the fume hood offer an optimal lighting of the work-top and a direct sight of the working products.
- The ergonomic hand traps allow secure and easy manipula- tions in the enclosure.
- Protective caps allow you to insert power cables of your devices into the fume hoods.
- Silent fans within our hoods allow a higher concentration for your work.
- Easy replacement of the active coal-based filter. Few minutes are enough.
Save time and energy :
- Our hoods are delivered ready to use (no assembly required). All you have to do is to plug them to a power supply device.
- No connecting evacuation, no civil engineering needed (if the hood is fitted with a filter).
- It is not necessary to heat or cool the air within the workroom.
- 15/10th steel construction.
- White epoxy painting RAL 9010 with high resistance against chemicals.
- Polycarbonate glazed walls.