SCI-tive Dual Hypoxia Workstation for Stem Cell investigations
The SCI-tive Dual workstation provides all the same innovative features and benefits as the SCI-tive, except there are two chambers with individually controlled atmospheres.
The left-hand chamber is identical to the single SCI-tive chamber, but the right-hand chamber varies depending on the specific model. Additionally the stand and the gas tight waste port are standard on all of the SCI-tive Dual models. The right-hand chamber of the Asymmetrical Dual is built to accommodate larger inverted and atomic force microscopes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Complete 'Lab in a Box'
- Large incubated working area allows incubation, passaging, media transfers and cell culture
- Up to 185 T75 flasks (or 481 96-well plates) working capacity
- Large pass-through interlock easily holds a variety of flasks, dishes and tubes
Accurate & Stable Environmental Control
O2 stability from 0.0% (anoxia) to 20.9% (ambient) in 0.1% increments with one touch sensor calibration
- CO2 stability from 0.0% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments
- Temperature control from ambient +5° C to 45° C
- Humidity control from ambient to 85% RH
Economic & Reliable for Long-Term Savings
- Minimal maintenance and downtime
- Annual or biennial preventative maintenance kits available
Convenient & Comfortable to Use
- Quick and easy direct access - Ezee Plug™ / Ezee Sleeve™ gloveless cuffed system allows you get your hands inside the workstation in less than 20 seconds.
- Read plates easily without O2 exposure - energy-saving fluorescent lighting for perfect illumination.
- Automatic and easy-to-access controls.
- Advanced integrated gas mixing system with touch screen simplifies calibration process, provides rapid equilibration, and facilitates the download of data.
- Cycle programming allows a user-defined timed sequence of up to 4 different O2 and CO2 concentrations.
- Removable front cover — allows easy access for cleaning or placing instrumentation into the unit.
- Three electrical power sockets within the work area.
- Optional HEPA filtration system provides HEPA-filtered air within the work area to protect research from contaminants.
- Optional enhanced containment package provides added protection for user.
Easily Accommodates Your Analytical Tools
The SCI-tive can easily accommodate a variety of analytical equipment, including:
- Seahorse XFe24/ XFe96 Analyzer from Seahorse Bioscience
- IncuCyte™Imaging System from Essen Bioscience
- Various stereo and inverted microscopes