The unique fully secured system for storage in liquid nitrogen
Description / Use
Maintaining sample integrity during cryopreservation is a key consideration for research success, today and for the future.
Since its founding, Cryo Bio System has been committed to developing products which help facilitate the highest quality and security of biological samples during cryopreservation.
The CBS High Security tube eliminates concerns related to cross-contamination and sample degradation related to oxidation and evaporation. Once sealed, the CBS High Security tube eliminates concerns related to cross-contamination and sample degradation related to oxidation and evaporation. Once sealed, the CBS High Security tube can be stored in widely available storage boxes and current storage systems. The High Security resin material is compatible with cryogenic storage temperatures from -80°C to LN2.
- Full seals eliminate risk of cross-contamination of the specimen or its environment.
- Validated as leak-proof and shatter-proof in all cryogenic temperatures including temperatures as low as LN2 liquid phase.
- Indestructible under normal conditions of use.
- Colored inserts for simple identification in cryogenic environments
- RFID cryoresistant chips integrated inside inserts
- 2D data matrix coded inserts
- Compatible with cryoresistant labels.
High Quality cryopreservation
- Standard racks, boxes (9x9 or 10x10), canes
- Manual and automated filling systems
- Controlled-rate freezers
- Cryogenic storage conditions for use in liquid nitrogen, vapor phase, mechanical freezers
All CBSTM containers are developed to optimize cryopreservation of valuable samples. CBSTMHigh Security tubes benefit from the CBSTM High Security straw concept expertise in materials and manufacturing. Thermal seal of CBSTM containers enables direct and complete immersion in liquid nitrogen. A variety of identification solutions available without impairing the quality of the samples through temperature changes.
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Biorepositories for scientific, medical and pharmaceutical research, biodiversity
- Blood banks and blood transfusion centers
- Cell and genetic therapy units
- Vaccines and thermosensitive drug packaging
- Sperm banks, ovarian tissue banks
International standard compliance
- Usable working volume : 1.2mL
- Dimensions : 48 mm (1.9"), Ø 11.8 mm (0.46")
- Weight : 1.8 g (0.06 oz)
- Material : cryogenic grade ionomeric resin
- Usage temperature range: from +40°C down to cryogenic temperature -196°C
- Sterility : lot certified sterile SAL 10-6 radiation sterilized
- DNase and RNase free
- MEA tested per batch
- MAT tested
- Liquid nitrogen: liquid and vapor phase validated
- 2D data matrix capacity: numeric 10
- 2D data matrix symbol size: 12x12 (row x column).
- CE compliant to the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/CE modified 2007/47/CE (Class IIa).