Tesalys systems are the ideal solution to transform biohazard waste into safe, biodegradable household waste. Both systems include volume and weight reduction by shredding and a 10-6 log microbial reduction thanks to an autoclaving/sterilization process at 135°C.
Our systems address the needs of healthcare centers, laboratories and all other locations where biomedical waste is produced. They can process waste bags, cardboard or plastic containers containing all kinds of surgical, medical and domestic healthcare waste, sharps gloves, labware, glass, plastic/rubber tubing, filters. They can also manage a large volume of liquid waste.
Our systems have been designed to be used, either individually in its basic version, or as a group and in this case, several units can be juxtaposed in order to obtain a quicker flow.
- Capacity: 20l. / cycle, representing 2-2,5kg/cycle (for a density of 0.1/0.12 kg/l)
- Useful Loading Chamber Dimensions: 270 x 320 x 247 mm (H usefull x W x D)
- Total Cycle Time: 30 – 35 minutes
- Production: Up to 5 kg/h(for a density of 0.1/0.12 kg/l)
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1150 x 1020 x 850 mm
- Net Weight: 400 Kg
- Process Chamber: Stainless Steel AISI 304L
- Steam Generator: Stainless Steel AISI 304L highly corrosion-resistant Hastelloy® (heating element)
- Water softner, Water Booster Pump, Air Compressor: supplied with the equipment
- Shredder: Stainless steel AISI 304L (structure) hard steel (cutting blades)
- Piping: Stainless steel / PTFE flexible hosing
- Frame: Painted steel
- Bodywork: Composite material/AISI 304L stainless steel