Designed by experts in biological risks, thermal processes and fluid mechanics, the ULTIMATE is a steam-operated continuous decontamination skid specially thought up to meet all parameters required for a safe disposal of effluents for a very low capital investment.
In addition to a guaranteed decontamination, it also offers the benefits of a very compact layout that makes its placement in very tight spaces very easy.
- Nominal flow rate: 1,000 liters per hour
- Decontamination parameters: 135°C for 60 seconds
- Lethality rate: F0=25
- Select agents: BSL-1 and BSL-2 in non contained areas, BSL-3 in contained rooms
- Starting and preparation tank for CIP
- CIP drums for chemical products storage
- Strainer to prevent solids bigger than 1mm from entering the decontamination loop
- Pumping systems (for CIP and operating cycles)
Treatment section including:
- Recovery section for preheating of the biowaste to 115°C and cooling down below 60°C after treatment without energy inputs
- Steam-operated heating section to reach the decontamination temperature
- All welded holding section to maintain the product at 135°C for 60 seconds to guarantee the lethality rate
The system is fully instrumented (temperature probe, flow meter, pressure and level transmitters, valves) for a fully automatic operation of the system from starting up to release of decontaminated biowaste to the drain.