The Cytonote is the most simple live cell-imaging system designed for recording cell movies and analyzing a variety of cell culture from inside the incubator.
The innovative and patented "lensless imaging" technology pushes the boundaries of microscopy with its super wide Field of View and its capability to capture and analyze precisely several thousands of cells without any focus and brightness settings.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
Working on a ultra wide field of view, all datas recovered from pictures taken by Cytonote are representative of your cell culture. Indeed, working on 29.4mm² allow to follow several thousands of cells at a time.
- Real-time Imaging of cell culture allowing you to browse trough the whole acquisition set, to play the timelapse or to export it into video format
- Automatic Cell Count
- Confluence Analysis
- Growth Curve based on cell count or confluence for both adherent and non-adherent cells
- Dimensions 12(W) * 11(D) * 10(H)
- Weight 1 kg
- Materials Stainless Steel, ABS
- Light Source LED
- Sensor CMOS
- Power Supply Via USB
- Cell Proliferation through Cell Count and quantitative Confluence determination
- Cell Migration analysis : Chemotaxis, Wound Healing on high statistical number of cell and very wide area
- Stem cell
The Cytonote is designed to be compatible with every standard lab dishes, T-Flask or slides