The UVISEL spectroscopic phase modulated ellipsometer is a turn-key thin film metrology instrument for in-line measurement of thin film thickness and optical properties.
It features rapid measurement capability with data acquired every 50 ms for powerful control of thin film uniformity across the entire spectral range.
- Highly flexible scanning system
- Several achromatic microspots
- In situ capability for real-time measurements during deposition / etching
- Phase modulation with a high frequency
- PEM for fast data acquisition and no moving optical components
- Accessories include an auto XYZ stage, a temperature cell, an electrochemical cell, a liquid cell, and a sealed cell for organic films
- Various spectral ranges from 190 nm ~2100 nm