The 6770 Freezer/Mill® is our small cryogenic mill that accommodates sample sizes ranging from 0.1 - 4 grams. It is specifically designed for cryogenic grinding and pulverizing of tough and/or temperature sensitive samples immersed in liquid nitrogen. CE Approved.
- Coil holds one Microvial Set or one Small Grinding Vial
- Equipped with liquid nitrogen level sensor and lid safety interlock for operator protection.
- Grinding Vial Sets offered in a variety of materials including polycarbonate, stainless steel, and Cr-free steel.
- Grinds samples in the 0.1 - 4 gram range.
- Liquid nitrogen required for operation.
- Magnetically driven impactor is the only moving part so there are no mechanical linkages or bearings to fail.
- Pre-cooling chamber holds up to three additional grinding vials for high-throughput sample processing.
- Programmable parameters include grinding time, impactor rate, pre-cooling and cooling times.
- Small cryogenic impact grinder with self-contained liquid nitrogen tub and insulated case.
- Stores up to 10 user-defined grinding programs for quick and easy recall.
- Touch-screen control panel is detachable and can be used for remote operation.
- Closed grinding vials eliminate sample cross-contamination, retain volatiles, control hazardous or critical samples, and simplify clean-up.
- DNA/RNA Extractions
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Drug testing
- Plastics & Polymers.
Typical samples include:
- Plant & Animal Tissue
- Seeds, Polymers
- Food Products
- Electronic components