Vulcan is the first automated workstation combining the two essential steps of sample preparation -Digestion and Work-up. It is the only true automation accepting samples and returns prepared autosampler racks ready to be analyse.
- Freedom from manual acid handling and exposure to acid fumes
- Substantial cost savings in sample analysis expenditure
- Contamination free environment for trace level sample preparation
- Overcomes inconsistencies and uncertainties introduced by repetitive and tedious process
- Increase in laboratory throughput
- Saves prime lab space with smart inbuilt fume hood
- Documentation of sample preparation processes
- Effective use of skilled manpower through unattended operations
- Provides safe and healthy work environment
- Processing of 84 samples in 50 ml vials
- Automatic and precise addition of corrosive acids, reagents and internal standard
- Multistep heating of hot blocks.
- Makeup volume at the end of digestion
- Stirring of sample during the process
- Cooling digestion vials between reagent additions
- Transferring and diluting samples to autosampler racks
- Can handle two digestion recipes at same time
- Environment (waste, soil, ashes…)
- Biology (blood, urine…).