The EMGA series is a simultaneous oxygen, nitrogen & hydrogen elemental analyzer with high accuracy and repeatability suited to cutting-edge technology's R&D, as well as quality control in the market of steel, new materials, catalysts, etc.The oxygen is measured as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide by two non-dispersive infrared detectors; The nitrogen by a thermal conductivity detector, and the hydrogen with a non-dispersive infrared detector as H2O.
- Measuring Range: Oxygen: 0.04 ppm-5 %
- Measuring Range: Nitrogen: 0.04 ppm-3 %
- Measuring Range: Hydrogen: 0.08 - 0.25 %
- Up to 100 % is possible by decreasing the sample weight.
- Accuracy (repeatability): Oxygen/Nitrogen: SD ≦ 0.02 ppm or more RSD ≦ 0.5 % (Reference gas)
- Accuracy (repeatability): Hydrogen: SD ≦ 0.04 ppm or more RSD ≦ 2.0 % (Reference gas)
- Inert Gas Fusion in Impulse Furnace:
- Able to set the generating power 0-8.0 kW
- Maximum temperature: 3000 Celsius
- Measurement Time: Usually: 40 sec to 120 sec
- Super high performance
- User-friendly software
- Fully supported accessories offer simple operation
- Improved, easier to use mechanism
- Dual Sample/Flux introduction mechanism