The GD-Profiler 2™ provides fast, simultaneous analysis of all elements of interest including the gases nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and chlorine. It is an ideal tool for thin film characterization and process studies.
Equipped with an RF source that can operate in pulse mode for fragile samples, the range of applications of the GD-Profiler 2™ goes from corrosion studies to PVD coating process control and it is used in universities as well as in routine metal and alloys production plants.
- RF-Only generator is Class E standard and optimized for stability and crater shape allowing for real surface analysis.
- Source can be pulsed with synchronized acquisition for optimum results on fragile samples. The use of an RF source allows analysis of conventional and non conventional layers and materials.
- Simultaneous optic provides full spectral coverage from 110 to 800nm, including deep UV access to analyze H, O, C, N and Cl.
- HORIBA Jobin Yvon original, ion-etched holographic gratings assure the highest light throughput for maximum light efficiency and sensitivity.
- Patented HDD detection provides speed and sensitivity in detection without compromise.
- Easily accessible sample compartment allows plenty of room for sample loading.
- Powerful QUANTUMT XP™ software with Tabler report writing tool.
- CenterLite laser pointer (patent pending) for precise sample loading.
- Monochromator option available only from HORIBA Jobin Yvon provides the perfect tool to increase instrument flexibility while adding "n+1" capability.