Streamlining Dilatometry for Material Development, Quality Control and Failure Analysis
Change out furnaces, pushrods, thermocouples and tubes in a matter of seconds.
Dilatometry provides key expansion and shrinkage metrics of materials under defined temperatures. Leveraging C-Therm’s advanced electronics controller, the DiL Series provides unparalleled ease of use in the study of ceramics, glass and metal alloys. Change a pushrod or thermocouple with no tools in seconds, or scale your investment by upgrading to dual-rod and multiple furnace options. And There’s no stress with the LVDT auto-alignment feature - simply place your sample and ramp up the heat.
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature to 1600°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Max Displacement: 4mm
- Change of Length Resolution: 1.25nm/digit
- Atmosphere: Air, Vacuum, Inert Gas
- Sample Dimensions: 10 to 50mm long x max ϕ12mm
- Sample Holder: Fused Silica, Alumina
- Configuration: Single or Dual LVDT System - 1200ºC or 1600ºC Furnace
- Heating Element: FeCrAl, SiC
- Rate of Increase (ºC): > 50ºC/min