- External dimensions (HxWxD in mm): 1825 x 1100 x 545
- Number of shelves in steel / PVC: 8 / 2
- Base trough steel / PVC: 3 /1
- Storage Capacity (L): 220 (4x55)
- Retention Capacity (L): 156 (4x39)
- Weight (kg): 130
Large warning labels in compliance with ISO 3864 norm and the European directive 92/58/CEE.
- Possibility to separate the dangerous product families
- Modulable solution for the storage of your chemicals
- Internal equipments of the different compartments following your needs
- Possibility to join the different models together (Except AB56 model ; only A1T, A2T, A3T and A4T can be joined together)
- Built in steel 10/10th
- White Epoxy paint RAL 9010
- “Toxic”, “Flammable” or “Acid” (x2) large warning label following your needs
- Steel retention shelves adjustable in height
- One removable base trough in steel in the bottom of each compartment
- High & Low vents:
- Outlet with flame arresters
- Diam 100 mm outlet for the possible external connection
- Handling door(s) (except for A1T type, sliding door) with key locking system
PUBLIC HEALTH (RELATES TO TOXICS)
Toxics and poisonous chemicals must be stored in a specific place equipped with key closing.
RECOMMENDATION (RELATES TO DIFFERENT FAMILIES OF CHEMICALS)
Non compatible chemicals must be stored in separate cabinets or compartments.
ENVIRONMENT (RELATES TO POLLUTANTS)
Each chemical liable to pollute water or soil must be stored with a retention tank.
EUROPEAN NORM EN 14470-1 (RELATES TO FLAMMABLES IN LABORATORIES)
Flammables kept inside laboratories must be stored into one or more safety cabinets with a minimum fire resistance of 15 minutes. 4 classifications: 15, 30, 60 and 90 minutes.
Warning! For safety reasons, do not store different product families in ths same compartment. Do not store high-corrosive products like sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid… and extremely flammable products.