DeltaMyc is the user-friendly instrument for investigating dynamic events in microscopic samples, such as energy transfer and molecular binding.
DeltaMyc is an advanced system to apply time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy on the micron-scale.
- Fully-automated compact optical lifetime module for automated switching filters, dichroic filters and pinholes
- Confocal head unit with automated pinholes (100 μm~1000 μm)
- New laser diode (DeltaDiode™) with high repetition-rate lasers (up to 100 MHz), operated in CW or pulsed mode
- Intuitive data-acquisition and analysis software
- FRET software routine for transfer efficiency and molecular distance