Compartment Safety Cabinets
- In compliance with the health regulation articles (5162 and 5170).
- Large warning labels in compliance with ISO 3864, NF X08.003 norms and 92/58/CEE European directive.
- Fan with CE marking.
- Tested and approved by MPA DRESDEN laboratory.
- Possibility to separate the dangerous products families in compliance with The National Institute of research and Safety at work (INRS).
- Built in steel 15/10th. Double wall door in steel 15/10th.
- White epoxy paint RAL 9010.
- "Toxic", "Flammable", "Bases" or "Acids" large warning labels.
- Steel retention shelves adjustable in height.
- Retention shelf in PVC for "Acid" compartment.
- 1 removable base trough in steel for bases compartment (except "Acids" compartment: base trough in PVC).
- High and low vents Ø 100 mm outlet (for possible external connexion).
- Handling doors with key-locking system.
- 220V-50Hz electric fan (AB55 and AB75 models).
- Additional shelf.
- Industrial absorbent mat (ref. JF10D).