QBlock series provides wide selection to choose appropriate hot block to increase efficiency of digestion and through put. Teflon coated graphite block and enclosure provides ability to produce contamination free results. Modular approach for Commander, touch screen base temperature controller helps increase life span of system and provides total control over 4 QBlock simultaneously.
- Teflon Coated graphite heating block
- Fast and uniformed heating from Ambient to 230°C
- Excellent temperature uniformity of + 1 °C over all QBlock wells
- Thermally secured from 5 sides, thus conserving energy
- Remotely placed electronics controls
- Choice of chemical resistant block housing, rugged Teflon coated metal or engineered plastics
- Only hot block in the market that reaches adequate temperatures for tri-acid treatment
- Non-contaminating heat-sustainable Teflon®-coated sample vial carrying tray
- Adequate sample handling capacity allows individual control over diverse groups of Samples in multiple hot blocks, resulting in increased lab efficiency
- Upgradable to automated reagent delivery and sample work-up
- Environment (waste, soil, ashes…)
- Biology (blood, urine…).