Sani-Tech® TA Tubing Assemblies offer a comprehensive array of sizes and lengths to suit a variety of connectivity needs. Utilizing Saint-Gobain’s Smooth Inner Bore (SIB®) technology, Sani-Tech TA eliminates entrapment areas and the need for tube clamps or tie wraps while providing leak-free connection points.
• Ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade silicone materials
• Unsurpassed surface smoothness
• Eliminates entrapment, leak points and pulsation, assembly time and fitting connections
• Ready-to-install system in sizes from 1/8" to 1" in standard lengths from 6" to 120"
• 3/4" mini or 1 1/2" large sanitary ends
• Polysulfone or stainless steel back-up cups
• Choose from either STHT-C non-reinforced silicone tubing or STHT-R braid-reinforced silicone hose for elevated pressures
• Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 certified clean room
• Closed single-use systems
• Sterile filling
• Peristaltic pumps
• Filtration and fermentation
• Drug delivery and discovery