Sani-Tech® STHT®-C is an ultra-pure biopharmaceutical-grade tubing. This platinum-cured silicone tubing resists temperature extremes, ozone, radiation, moisture, compression sets, weathering and chemical attack, and imparts no odors to fluids transported within it. Sani-Tech® STHT®-C silicone tubing also withstands repeated autoclaving and sterilization methods and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids.
Sani-Tech® STHT®-C, in 1/16'' ID and greater, comes with laser-marked part numbers and lot codes to provide total product traceability.
• Ultra-pure biopharmaceutical-grade silicone
• Unsurpassed surface smoothness
• Autoclavable and sterilizable
• Temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 500°F (260°C)
• Imparts no taste or odors
• Laser-marked part numbers and lot codes (1/16'' ID and greater)
• Color striping available
• Available in bulk or custom assemblies and multiple length coils
• Meets USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and FDA criteria*
• Sterile fill and transfers
• Drug delivery
• Media processing
• Sanitary peristaltic pump tubing
• Laboratory use