EZ Top® container closures are one-piece units consisting of tubing and an overmolded stopper. Economical and designed for single use, these closures eliminate contamination that can occur with repeat-use closures and play a key role in the reduction of cleaning and assembly time. One-piece construction – which employs a thermal bond between tubing and stopper – eliminates product loss and contamination due to loose connections. EZ Top® container closures are made from C-Flex® pharmaceutical-grade resin and tubing to ensure an unobstructed fluid path and extremely low levels of extractables, and to provide an elastomeric seal against glass, plastic and metal surfaces. They are easily used with sterile connecting devices and thermal tubing sealers, and are autoclavable.
Standard configurations fit a wide variety of glass, plastic and stainless steel containers, from 60mL vials to 20L carboys. EZ Top® container closures are pre-packaged in units of 10. Containers are sold separately. Caps are also sold separately (in units of 10) and are specifically designed for use with EZ Top® container closures. Custom designs for port configurations, tubing dimensions, materials, sizes and packaging are available upon request.
• Economical single-use closures reduce cleaning and assembly time
• Eliminates contamination issues with repeat-use closures
• Provides elastomeric seal against glass, plastic and metal surfaces
• Made from C-Flex® pharmaceutical-grade resin and tubing
• Integral one-piece design eliminates product loss and contamination
• Unobstructed fluid path
• Extremely low levels of extractables
• Custom options available upon request
• Glass and plastic carboys
• Solution and media bottles
• Stainless steel vessels
• Laboratory equipment and apparatus
• Experimental procedures