- Inner bore: smooth PFA.
- Reinforcement: textile reinforcement and stainless steel wiring submerged in silicone.
- Outer surface : white platinium cured silicones.
- Cleaning: CIP products, sterilization by steam.
- Vacuum proof: up to 90%
- Temperature range:
from -30°C up to +130°C
- Sterilization: 140°C - 150°C
- Fittings: NRS® / MSP®
- Ø internal: 13mm / 63mm
- Certification: FDA 21 P 177-1550 - USP Physicochemical 661, Cytotoxicity test, Hemolysis, USP class VI
Specifically developed for use in transfer of food, chemical, cosmetic, pharmaceutcial and biotechnological products. The silicone / PFA combination gives to this product excellent thermal properties, even for the most agressive ones, avoiding every risk of hose contamination for the products conveyed. It can be autoclaved as well.
The POLYSIL® hose is highly resistant to repetitive (dynamic typical found in dosing or filling applications).