Partica mini LA-350– Compact Routine Laser Diffraction Analyzer
- Range: 0.1 - 1,000 µm which matches the widest range of applications with a performance equivalent to many other full range systems.
- Compact Size: Crowded lab? Multiple locations? The compact size preserves bench space and makes it possible to transport the instrument to different locations within a facility or ship to remote locations for on-site testing where it is not practical to purchase an analyzer.
- Fast Analysis: The highly-refined optical design and algorithm provides measurement results in three easy steps: click, add sample, and review data. Data can be obtained in as little as ten seconds.
- Powerful Software: The LA-350 uses the same fully featured software package as our other LA-series analyzers, providing a wide range of statistical measures, data analysis, and presentation tools.
- Ease of Use: With automatic alignment, a built-in ultrasonic system for sample dispersion, and a powerful pumping system, combined with the automation features of the software, sample analysis on the LA-350 is extremely easy and straightforward. Sample analysis can be a one-button operation.
- Flexible Operation: Readily adapt to changing measurement needs with a wider size range and flexible software.
- Simple Operation: One button operation is possible by using the methods and sequence options built into the software.
- Fast Analysis: Get answers now with quick measurement and analysis.