- Internal dimensions (HxWxD in mm) : 660 x 1220 x 580
- External dimensions (HxWxD in mm): 1400 x 1340 x 753
- Internal volume of enclosure (M3): 0.47
- Voltage (volts): 220-240
- Power input (watts): 289
- Amps absorbed (A): 2
- Sound level dB(A) (without airflow): 59
- Weight (kg): 150
- Fluorescent lamp intensity (Lux): 680
- Fluorescent lamp: Included
- Control system: Included
- ULPA filter:Included
- Average velocity (m/s) - inflow / downflow: 0.45 / 0.30
- Air flow volume (m3) - Inflow / Downflow / Exhaust: 356 / 741 / 356
Through the manipulation of micro-organisms or products of pathogens, a protection of the operator and the environment should be implemented. Ambient air is drawn directly through perforations located towards the work plan. It does not contaminate the clean room air handling. He then joined the latter contaminated air. These combined air are then returned to about 32% outward job security, to advance through a HEPA filter to protect the operator and 68% to the working chamber also passing through a HEPA filter to protect the elements manipulated. The air inflow and downflow combined and form an effective barrier preventing contaminated air from entering the working chamber but also contaminated air out of the chamber.
- Performance security post: EN 12469
- Air Quality: ISO 14644-1 Class 3
- Filtration: EN 1822 (H14), IEST-RP-CC034, IEST-RP-CC007 and IEST-RPCC001 norms.
- Electrical Safety: IEC 61010-1 and EN 61010-1 norms.
- HEPA filter with a filtration efficiency of 99.999% of particles between 0.1 and 0.3 microns by providing increased protection
- Plan of multi-piece stainless steel work allows access to simplify the work surface to be decontaminated
- Large opening of the protective glass improving access to the area of handling without compromising safety
- UV absorbing tempered glass (5mm), colorless and transparent
- Built in galvanized steel with antimicrobial epoxy paint
- Worktop in stainless steel
- Walls transparent tempered glass
- Control panel including the speed of air flow.
- UV germicidal lamp
- Electrical outlets
- Faucet small diameter for water, gas or vacuum tube
- Tabular table.