Unique sealer for CBSTM High Security straws and tubes
Description / Use
The SYMS III sealer is a bench top unit that can be used under laminar flow hood and is using the « thermal » procedure to weld CBSTM High Security 0.3 mL, 0.5 mL and 2 mL straws, CBSTM High Security tubes as well as the HSV High Security vitrification straw.
Instructions for use
- Available in 4 languages (French, English, Spanish or Chinese) + 4 optional languages
- Glove compatible touch screen interface
- Easy-to-use touch screen advises user of the machines actions: heating up, ready, welding process, etc.
- Pre-set specific combination of seal temperature, time and jaw position for each CBSTM device
- Two sealing modes: fully automatic straw detection system or touch screen operator control
- Error management: alarm message on touch screen and audible signal
- Electronic touch screen monitors and advises on the maintenance needs of the machine
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Place the CBSTM High Security straw or the CBSTM High Security tube holder.
- Place the straw or tube on the holder and gently push forward.
- Automatic mode: As soon as the sensor detects the straw or tube in the sealing position, the sealing process starts automatically.
- Manual mode: the straw or tube is sealed when the operator presses the 'WELD' button on touch screen.
- LxWxH: 335 x 250 x 105mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Power supply: 110 or 220 V / 60 or 50 Hz