The EMIA-V2 series measures carbon and sulfur extracted during combustion in a programmable high frequency furnace without conversion. Combustion control is achieved through the use of the high-frequency induction furnace method. Appropriate heat-control in accordance with the analysis objective enables high-precision analysis for all types of samples.
- Measuring Range:
- Carbon: 0.3 ppm - 6 % (m/m)
- Sulfur: 0.3 ppm - 1 % (m/m)
- Measurement range can be expanded by reducing sample weight below standard weight
- Accuracy (repeatability): Carbon: C ≦ 0.3 ppm or more RSD ≦ 0.5 %
- Accuracy (repeatability):Sulfur: S ≦ 0.3 ppm or more RSD ≦ 0.5 %
- High-frequency Combustion Furnace
- Anode output: 2.3 kW
- Maximum oscillation frequency: 20 MHz
- Measurement Time:
- Usually: 30 sec to 60 sec
- "Auto cleaner" mechanism reduces maintenance work
- The dust filter heating mechanism provides stable analysis with extremely low gas absorption
- Real-time simultaneous detection of CO/CO2/SO2 without an oxidizing (CO-CO2) or SO3 trapping reagents.
- Wide variety of self diagnostics
- Programmed temperature curve for optimizing combustion.