The HORIBA Jobin Yvon GD-Profiler HR™ gives the optimum in terms of resolution and number of elements to solve analytical problems even in the most complex matrices.
- Pulsed RF source and unique double differential pumping for optimum crater shape and resolution.
- High resolution simultaneous optics (1m focal length) with full spectral coverage from 110 to 800nm, including VUV H, (D), O, C, N and Cl.
- New generation of HORIBA Jobin Yvon original, ion-etched holographic gratings assure the highest light throughput for maximum sensitivity.
- Patented HDD detection provides speed and sensitivity in detection without compromise.
- Easily accessible sample compartment allows plenty of room for sample loading.
- Powerful QUANTUMT XP2™ software with Report generator.
- Patented CentreLite for precise sample loading.
- Monochromator option (1m focal length) available only from HORIBA Jobin Yvon provides the perfect tool to increase instrument flexibility while adding "n+1" capability.