Borate fusion is a sample preparation technique to prepare glass disks (beads) for XRF, or to prepare peroxide or pyrosulphate fusions. An optional solution stirrer provides for AA, ICP and wet chemistry solution making ability.
Six-position fully automated electric fusion machine with a typical sample throughput of 20-25 samples per hour. Ideal for preparing fused beads for XRF analysis and solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis.
- Automated control of fusion parameters including heating time and temperature, mixing time and rate, cooling time for glass disks or stirring time for solutions.
- Closed electric oven ensures all crucibles and molds are at the same temperature.
- Easily adapts to the most specific sample types and includes built-in and customizable fusion methods.
- Six-position fully automated electric fusion machine.
- Fusion without Flames~ - does not use propane or LPG.
- Multi-lingual, foolproof fusion method development wizard for creating customized recipes.
- Prepare glass disks for XRF or solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis.
- Real-time temperature display.
- Throughput of 24-30 samples/hour
- User-adjustable holding temperature to minimize ramping time.