35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets. Automatic and fully programmable. Ideal for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical techniques. CE Approved.
- Unique automated, programmable laboratory press.
- A safety interlock and automatic pump shut-off safety valve ensure safe operation.
- Accepts all SPEX SamplePrep Evacuable Pellet Die Sets.
- Automation improves sample uniformity, consistency and throughput.
- Can be operated manually as a simple motorized press whose functions are under direct user control.
- Perform entire pressing cycle with the touch of a button.
- Program allows the user to enter final pressure desired, time to hold at the final pressure, and interval to return back to zero pressure.
Typical samples include:
- Minerals, Soils