Tygon S3™ B-44-4X, from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, is now phthalate-free. Saint-Gobain is proud to be among the first companies to offer sustainable flexible tubing products. The bio-based Tygon S3™ line combines the high performance standards customers demand with an eco-friendly tubing design.
Producers of food, milk and dairy products insist upon Tygon S3™ Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing for dependable performance in countless filling, draining, transfer and processing applications. Its smooth, non-porous bore inhibits particle entrapment, promoting a sanitary fluid path by minimizing potential for bacterial growth. It has outstanding resistance to harsh alkaline cleaners and is equally unaffected by commonly used sanitizers.
- Aseptic filling
- Condiment dispensing
- Dairy processing
- Soft-serve dispensing
- Vitamin and flavor concentrate systems
- Smooth, non-porous bore will not trap particulates or promote bacterial growth
- Compatible with foods containing a high oil content
- Resistant to harsh alkaline cleaners and sanitizers
- Excellent alternative to rigid piping systems
- Contains no BPA or phthalates